What are cookies?
Cookies are essential for the proper functioning of web pages in different browsers. They improve the provision of interactive services, facilitating web navigation and usability. Bear in mind that cookies may not harm your device. They only help us to identify and solve any possible errors. They also help to improve the quality of our site, because we can monitor which pages are considered useful, which are not, and which are for improvement.
Types of cookies
There are three groups of cookies:
1. According to the company that installs and manages them
– Own cookies: those which are sent to your device from our own servers or domains and from which we provide the services you require.
– Cookies from third parties: those which are sent from a server or domain that is not managed by us, but by another collaborating entity. For example, those used by social networks or by external content such as Google Maps, or Google Analytics.
2. According to the period of time they remain activated
– Session cookies: they are temporary cookies which remain the cookie file of the browser until the web site is left, so they are not registered in the computer hard drive. The information obtained is useful for website traffic analysis and provide a better experience to optimize content, facilitate and improve its use.
– Persistent cookies: They are stored in your computer hard drive and the web read them each time a new visit takes place. A permanent web site has a fixed end date. The cookie will stop functioning after that date. They are usually used to facilitate repetitive services, such as purchases or access through registration.
3. According to their purpose
– Technical cookies: these cookies are necessary to the navigation and good functioning of a web site. For example, they help us to control traffic and data communication, access restricted areas, complete and end the purchase procedure of an order, make use of security elements, store content to share videos, or to share contents through social networks.
– Customization cookies: These cookies enable us to enter the site with some predefined features according to a series of criteria, such as language, type of browser used to access the service, regional settings from which we access the service, colours and preferences of the format chosen to display the web, etc.
– Analytic cookies: They enable us to quantify the number of users accessing, and measure and conduct statistical analysis on the use of the services provided. For that purpose, the browsing in the website is analysed, in order to improve the offer of products and services provided.
– Advertising cookies: They enable the management of advertising spaces that may be included in the web site.
– Behavioural advertising cookies: These cookies store information about the user behaviour obtained through continuous observation. Thanks to them, we can find out which are the web surfing habits on the Internet and display advertising that is relevant to that navigation profile.
Cookies we use at People Who
1. Own cookies installed
– _personas_que_session cookie: It enables to obtain information about the unique identifier of session. It is installed to maintain information about the user session.
– pw_cookies_policy cookie: It enables to confirm that the user has agreed with the cookies policy.
2. Third party cookies used for platform analytics
– Google Analytics Cookies: They generate an anonymous user ID to obtain statistical data about the web, such as the number of visits to pages, navigation times, types of browsers, redirects, referenced websites, among other data. If you want more information about the use of these cookies, please visit the following links:
– Vimeo Cookies: They generate an anonymous user ID to obtain statistical data about the number of visits to videos, navigation times, and preferences. They are useful to store information about how Vimeo videos are used. If you want more information about the use of these cookies, please visit the following links:
– Social Network Cookies: When you use different social networks, each one generates a series of cookies that can collect various types of data. If you want more information about the use of these cookies:
Set and disable cookies
The following links provide you with all the information you need to set or disable your cookies depending on the browser you use.
Mobile or tablet browser
Safari for IOS (Iphone and iPad):
Chrome for Android:
People Who Global S.L. is the owner of the website People Who. If you have any further questions about our Cookies Policy, you can email us to firstname.lastname@example.org.